Sunday, November 25, 2012

DIY Crochet: Ski Cowl


It's that time of year again! There's a chill in the air and the snow is starting to fall, that can only mean one thing, it's almost time for ski season!

Last year, bored on a road trip I crocheted an extremely ugly yet soft ski cowl, and, I must say it served its purpose on the ski slopes.  This year, I decided I wanted to recreate the cowl in a more pleasing way, and since I had so much free time thanks to hurricane sandy stealing my power for a week, the project was a success.

Here's what I did:
Make a slipknot

chain 60

Attach the last chain to the first chain using the slip stitch

chain 2, *double crochet all the way around, slip stitch, chain 2*
repeat from ** 22 times, or until you reach your desired length


Fasten off


Simple simple project, and comes together in a few short hours (so easy decided to make a few!).




No comments:

Post a Comment